Welcome to appURL
Did you ever just want to have one url, or one link for your app. AppURL is just for you.
In a couple of minutes you can create a powerful single URL that will make marketing so much easier. Don't frustrate the people that have already downloaded your app by sending them to the app store again. Launch your app with meaningful content for your existing users.
Steps to awesomeness
- Enter your App's Name
- Enter each of the links you want to use for each platform
- Make sure to add a fallback URL at the bottom
- Click "save and create"
- Enjoy the Zen of one amazing URL
Tips and Tricks
- The app will always try the first url then fallback to the second url. For example under "iOS - iPhone" if you wanted to open the tweetbot app you would add tweetbot:// to the first text field then add the iTunes store url to the second text field. When a user taps on the link if they are on their iPhone it will check to see if the user has tweetbot installed, if not it will take them to the iTunes store.
- Currently on Android in Chrome the event listener that is responsible for checking to see if the browser has lost focus is not working. That means that currently if the app is installed the Google Play store will open behind it. I am working to resolve this issue.